Monday, July 18, 2011

Time is fleeting...


Lately, I have had the sense that time is moving too fast. On more than one occassion I have said something about something that, "...happened last week...", and B'Gosh has replied with, "That was two months ago." Or...I was reading about the final space shuttle mission and the final undocking from the Internation Space Station today and the article said the mission blasted off nine days ago. Nine days ago? I swear I was just thinking yesterday that it
would be cool if we drove over to the east coast to see the final blast off. What is happening? Is this part of the ageing process? Mid-life crisis? I have also been having the feeling that I need to do what I love for a living. Now, if I just knew what that was, and how to parlay that into a six-figure income...

No comments: