Thursday, May 19, 2011

It has been too long!




Funny how things just fall to the way side. This has been a year of realizations for me, and I have been in the process of thinking things through, and preparing for major changes. Off to a rocky start, but at least I am thinking...and plotting and planning...

In other news...
Lulu Belle is graduating from Eckerd College - my alma mater - this weekend! So happy for her, and proud of her accomplishments - as I am sure Momma Lola is as well!!! Congrats, Miss Thang! Can't wait to see you walk across the stage and collect your degrees

B'Gosh is off to Wisconsin this afternoon for his yearly appointment with his Primary Care Physician. He will be back Saturday afternoon. Next weekend, we are heading to another graduation in Savannah. B'Gosh's nephew is graduating from high school, and preparing to head off to college. Congrats, Jake!! We'll see you next weekend.

1 comment:

Lola LaFayette said...

Can't believe Lulu is graduating...I mean I'm only 26 years old...I can't be the mother of a nearly 22 year old!!