Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wow, in addition to being in a funk, now I feel old...


I'm in a funk.

Lulu and GI Joe are no more, which isn't exactly a bad thing and certainly isn't the reason for my funk. GI Joe was asked to leave not only because he and Lulu are no longer a couple, but because he failed to appreciate Lulu's generosity. And for that reason, I'm in the funk. The best thing about this is that I have my house back to myself!!

As I'm flipping through the pages of my Vogue magazine, I came across this add for Express. I noticed in the upper right corner, "30 Years of Fashion". First thing I thought was there's no way Express is 30 years old. Then I started to remember how old I was when I shopped at Express in Clearwater Mall. I was a sophmore in high school. That's where I bought my 'Madonna' inspired black rubber bracelets, my favorite zebra print shirt and all my day glow colored accessories.

So, now not only am I in a funk, but I'm also feeling old.

No comments: